Graduating seniors of Grand Haven High School, who participated in the Grand Haven Young Bucs Football Club for at least one season during their grade school years, and are currently a participant of the Grand Haven High School Football program, are eligible for a $1000.00, non-renewable scholarship from the Grand Haven Young Bucs Football Club Board of Directors.
The following criteria will be considered in making scholarship decisions:
- Eligible applicants must be a participant of the 2017 – 2018 Grand Haven High School Football Program.
- Eligible applicants must have participated in the Grand Haven Young Bucs Football Club for at least one season during their grade school years.
- A copy of the applicant’s transcript
- Community service and volunteer activities.
- A brief essay (typed & double spaced) based on your experience as a GHYBFC player and how it relates to your success as a GHHS senior and as a GHHS football player.
- Applications must be received by October 1, 2017. You may submit through this site or mail application and transcripts to:
c/o Vicki Ellis
14452 Westwind Lane
Grand Haven, MI 49417
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Vicki Ellis at 616-212-0900.